PEER REVIEWED JOURNAL ARTICLES
- Berle C, Cobbin D, Smith N and Zaslawski C. 2011 An innovative method to accommodate Chinese medicine pattern diagnosis within the framework of evidence-based medical research. Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine. Vol.17(11); 824-833.
- Berle C, Cobbin D, Smith N and Zaslawski C. 2010 Response to Cox-North’s Comments on “A novel approach to evaluate TCM treatment outcomes using pattern identification”. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. Vol.16(11); 1135-1135.
- Berle C, Dobbin D, Smith N and Zaslawski C. 2010 A novel approach to evaluate TCM treatment outcomes using pattern identification. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. Vol.16(4); 357-367.
PUBLISHED ABSTRACTS ARTICLES & REPORTS
- WFAS Sydney 2013: Selected Conference Abstracts; Australian Journal of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. Vol.8(2); 26 & 28.
1. TCM pattern differentiation for hepatitis C virus within a small sample group
2.The effect of acupuncture treatment compared to sham laser for lateral elbow pain: a randomised controlled pilot study
- The effect of acupuncture on people with hep C: a randomised controlled pilot study. 2009 The Hep C Review. Edition 65; 52-53.
- Drug dependency, can acupuncture provide an answer? Directions. Issue 10, 7/3/00
- Report on the use of acupuncture for substance dependencies within the Australian setting. Official conference proceedings of the Third Australasian Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine Conference, University of Technology Sydney, 13th July, 1997.
- Regular report writer for “The Natural Therapist”, the official publication of the Australian Natural Therapists Association 1993-6
- Report contributor to Australian Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine Vol.3(1, 2, 3 & 4), Vol.4(1, 2 & 3, Vol.5(1, 2 3 & 4), Vol. 6(1, 2 & 3)
- Report contributor to Australian Journal of Acupuncture Vol.1(2, 3 & 4), Vol.2(1, 2, 3 & 4)
- Report contributor to Acupuncture Colleges – Australia Journal Vol.1(1)