M.Sc.(Research), Dip Ac.
Chinese Medicine Practitioner
Division of registration: Acupuncture
Registration Number: CMR0001727422
2009 Master of Science (Research), University of Technology, Sydney
2009 Certificate of Cosmetic Acupuncture and Facial Rejuvenation, White Lotus Cosmetic Acupuncture
2009 Workshop on Acupuncture as an adjunct to IVF, University of Western Sydney
2001 Research Methods, University of Technology, Sydney
1996 Acupuncture program for substance abuse, Lincoln Medical & Mental Health Centre Acupuncture Training Institute’s
1988 Hemaview Analysis Technician
1982 Iridology, Dr. Bernard Jensen
1982 Iridology and Bach Flowers, N.S.W. College of Natural Therapies
1981 Touch for Health, Helen E. Smith
1978-79 Basic Sciences Course – N.S.W. College of Natural Therapies
1978-79 Chinese Massage – N.S.W. College of Natural Therapies
1976-77 Advanced Physiology – Sydney Hospital
1976-77 Gynaecology Course – Sydney Hospital
1976-77 Obstetrics Course – Sydney Hospital
1975-78 Acupuncture – Practitioners Diploma, Acupuncture Colleges Australia
- Member Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association
- Practitioner Member Hepatitis Council of NSW
- Private practise at Guildford (2 days per week)
- Research Assistant at the University Technology, Sydney (UTS)
CURRENT PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS
- Deputy President of the Chinese Medicine Council of New South Wales
- Honorary Clinician, University of Technology (UTS), College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Member of the Hepatitis Council of NSW, Natural Therapies Advisory Board.
- Member of the editorial board of a new online journal called TANG, which will be published by the College of Oriental Medicine, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, South Korea.
- Peer reviewer for The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine.
- Peer reviewer for European Journal of Integrative Medicine.
- Peer reviewer for the Australian Journal of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- External reviewer for the “Hep Review” the official magazine of the Hepatitis Council of NSW